Veggie Spaghetti and Grilled Chicken
• By Mittal Modh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 375 kcal
Ingredients for Veggie Spaghetti and Grilled Chicken
- › Chicken Breast - 140 gms
- › Spaghetti - 55 gms
- › Red Spinach - 100 gms
- › Capsicum - 60 gms
- › Garlic - 4 cloves
- › Onion - 100 gms
- › Olive Oil - 15 gms
1. 1. Boil water and add Spaghetti till its al dante for approx 8-10 mins. 2. Take a pan and add Olive oil, burn some chopped garlic, then saute some onions until brown. 3. Add veggies of your choice - here I have used capsicum, yellow and red bell pepper, finely chopped Spinach and spices of your choice and of course salt to your taste. 4. once the mixture is cooked well add spaghetti and give it a nice mix. Ta Da these 4 steps and your veggie Sphagetti is ready. 5. Simultaneously take another pan and Cook Chicken Breast for about 4-5 mins each side till it's golden brown.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!