Veggie Soya fry with Quinoa
• By Bhavya Mehtani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 360 kcal
Ingredients for Veggie Soya fry with Quinoa
- › Soya Chunks - 40 gms
- › Quinoa - 40 gms
- › Vegetables - 250 gms
- › Masalas - Red Chilly powder- 1/2 tsp, Garam Masala- 1/4 tsp, turmeric- 1/4 tsp, Amchur Powder - 1/4 tsp
- › Olive oil - 3 ml
- › Lemon juice - 2 tsps
1. Soak Soya chunks in hot water with salt for 15 mins
2. Cook quinoa separately in a sauce pan.
3. Heat oil in a large pan.
4. Add all the veggies. Vegetables used are tomato, bell pepper, sliced garlic, celery, spring onions and red onions.
5. Sauté veggies for a minute and add soya chunks to it. Let the soya chunks cook for a while. Then add all the spices, salt and lemon juice.
6. Then add cooked quinoa to the pan. Stir well until veggies mix with quinoa. It’s ready! Serve hot with fresh coriander on top.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!