• By Vaishnavi Srinivasan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 434 kcal
Ingredients for Veggie pasta
- › Wheat pasta - 40g
- › Any veggies - 300g (I used mix of capsicum-red and yellow, can use any green veggies and can reduce to 200g also according to macros)
- › Milk - 100ml
- › Garlic pods - 2
- › Butter - 10g
- › Spices/herbs - basil, parsley, chilli flakes, oregano
1. Boil a small pot of water, add salt for pasta. Once it starts boiling add pasta and cook according to package directions
2. Add 5g butter and sliced garlic and let it turn light golden on low flame
3. Now add all the chopped veggies and required salt. Add the remaining 5g butter. Fry on high flame continuously tossing to get a crunchy texture
4. Once veggies are cooked to liking add all the spices and herbs. Mix and match as you like 😊
5. Now add the milk and let it mix for 30 seconds
6. Immediately add the cooked pasta, toss and let it all cook for a minute
7. Garnish wit chopped parsley/coriander and enjoyy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!