Veggie overload pizza bread
• By Sunandha Goyal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:5 Minutes 298 kcal
Ingredients for Veggie overload pizza bread
- › Amul whole wheat bread (3 slice - 58g)
- › Veeba pizza topping (12g)
- › Amul diced mozzarella cheese (35g)
- › Capsicum - Red, yellow & green mix (70g)
- › Onion (30g)
- › Amul butter (3g)
- › Oregano seasoning and chilli flakes
1. First chop all the veggies as small as possible and then mix it with diced cheese.
2. Then add oregano seasoning and chilli flakes (as per taste) to the cheese and veggies mixture and keep it aside.
3. Now take bread slices and spread pizza topping equally on each slice.
4. Then spread the prepared veggie mixture equally on each prepared slice.
5. Now place a flat tawa on stove and turn on the gas on lowest flame.
6. When tawa becomes a little warm, grease it with little butter and place all the prepared slices side by side on it and cover it.
7. Let it toast on low flame for around 4-5mins or until base of the bread is golden brown in colour.
8. Once done cut in half and serve it warm. ENJOY
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!