Veggie Chicken Stew
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 504 kcal
Ingredients for Veggie Chicken Stew
- › Olive oil- 10gm
- › tomato- 20gm
- › onion- 20gm
- › cauliflower- 70gm
- › carrot- 50gm
- › sweet potato- 60gm
- › chicken - 100gm
- › capsicum- 50gm
- › broad beans- 100gm
- › green pigeon beans- 20gm
- › brinjal- 50gm
- › ginger root- 5gm
- › garlic- 5gm
- › Curd- 50gm
- › Cumin powder( 1tsp), black pepper powder(1tsp), salt(as per the taste), turmeric powder- a pinch
1. Clean and cut all the veggies into long broad strips and keep aside.
2. Marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste and keep aside
3. In a large pot, add oil and saute all the veggies together including broad beans, green pigeos peas, cauliflower florets, sweet pototo, brinjal and carrot and keep it aside.
4. Make the paste out of onion and tomato and add it to the same pot with cardamom and cloves. Let it saute until it's translucent or oil starts leaving.
5. Then add, cumin powder, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, salt and little water. Also, add the marinated chicken and cover the pot lid and cook it for 5-10 minutes
6. Now, add all the sauted veggies and let all cook on slow flame for about 25 minutes or until all veggies are soft enough.
7. Lastly, add curd along with capsicum (long broad strips) and let it cook for another 10-15 minutes.
8. Note- It's a low flame pot recipe so keep adding water if required.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!