vegetarian fish curry
• By Manali Bardhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
40:0 Minutes 158 kcal
Ingredients for vegetarian fish curry
- › Raw banana peeled-150 gm Potato- 30 gm Ginger garlic paste- 2 tablespoon Tomato purée- 1 Green chilli paste- 1 tablespoon Turmeric - 1 teaspoon Garam masala- 1 teaspoon Coriander and cumin powder- 1 tablespoon Kashmiri chilli- 1 tablespoon Coriander leaves Salt Stevia
1. Peel of the banana and cut them thick vertically . Marinate the bananas with ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, salt, turmeric, red chilli powder, cumin and coriander powder. Heat up a pan and sprinkle 5 gm of oil/ghee. Shallow fry the bananas with lid on. Fry them till it turns golden brown in both sides. Keep it aside. Now fry the potato’s also in the same oil for 10 minutes . Heat up a pan and add 10 gm of ghee. Put 1teaspoon of jeera in the oil and let it splutter. In a bowl mix all the masala and make a slurry of it and mix it in the oil. Cover it and cook for 5 minutes. Heat will be medium high. Now once the masala is cooked add tomato purée. Cook it for some more time till the water reaches top. Now add the banana and potato in the paste and give them a good mix.cook it for 5 minutes in high flame. Now put some boiling water in the mix and check the salt and sugar.Lowe the flame and cover it.cook it for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes open the lid, sprinkle some garam masala, coriander leaves and ghee(optional) on top. Cover it and cook for 1 more minute. Vegetarian fish curry is ready and believe me guys it tastes really good.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!