Vegetables 🌶 Biryani
• By Akanksha Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 495 kcal
Ingredients for Vegetables 🌶 Biryani
- › 100 g Rice
- › 200 g vegetables
- › 20 g Cashew / mixed nuts
- › Whole spices
- › Dry spices
- › Biryani Masala
- › Mint and coriander leaves
- › 100 gTomato
- › 100 g Onion
- › Ginger Garlic paste
- › 50 g paneer
- › 20 g ghee
- › Garam masala
- › 100 g curd
1. Boil rice with whole spices , cook until 3/4 done. And keep it aside
2. Grind onion , tomatoes , ginger garlic , Mint- curry leaves separately. Keep it aside.
3. Chop vegetables ( your choice ) and boil and keep it aside.
4. In a pot add ghee , add whole Spices, add ginger garlic paste and sauté till golden brown.
5. Now add tomato purée and add dry spices , garam masala and biryani masala and mix it well .
6. Now add curd.after few mins add mint coriander paste and add chopped vegetables, paneer etc.make a gravy.
7. Cook it well and keep it aside.
8. Now in a Kadhai add ghee , then add rice layer and then add gravy. And put some mint and coriander leaves in between.
9. Again make a layer of rice and a gravy and put some mint and curry leaves.
10. Now cover the lid for 5 mins , add milk ( if needed)
11. Cook until it’s done .
12. Serve it with roasted cashews and nuts 😊.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!