• By Jaishree Varde
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 319 kcal
Ingredients for Vegetable Uttapam
- › Rice 50gram
- › Urad Daal 25 Gram
- › Ghee or butter 7 Gram
- › Onion chopped 50 gram
- › Tomato chopped 50 gram
- › Methi dana 10-12
- › Salt to taste
- › Green chilli chopped
- › Green Dhaniya Chopped
1. 1. Soak Urad daal+ Rice+ Methi dana all together for over night or 6-8 hours 2. Wash 3-4 time and make a batter in mixer and put salt and lil water then cover it and keep at warm place for 5 to 7 hours depends up on the how warm wheater is.. 3. You can keep this batter ready and store in refrigerator for 4-5 days it's stays fresh 4. Now take non stick tawa/griddle and pour one full ladder of batter and spread it and now put chopped veggies over uttapam and let it cook on high flame.. once one side cooked flip it and let it cook on medium flame.. again flip and let it crisp other side on high flame.. apply ghee on both side when you spread batter Serve with Green Chateny or Curd.. if your diet allows.. it yield 3 medium size uttapam. You can use your choice of vegetables.. Very quick recipe... keep the batter ready... and eat when ever you want.. I try mostly when I run out of time and not in mood to cook much.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!