• By Lavleen Tiwari
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 384 kcal
Ingredients for vegetable tikki
- › 5 gm oil 150gm Potato 50gm capcium 20gm carrot 2 green chillis coriander 50gm paneer salt, pepper, red chilli powder, garam masala according to taste dip 100gm dahi salt and pepper to taste a pinch of red chilli flakes
1. chop capcium, carrot, green chillies, coriander finely mesh potato and paneer and mix all the ingredients in a bowl. take a non stick pan, make small tikkis of the mixture and pan fry them using oil till they are Golden brown. For dip- mix the ingredients given above. serve hot tikkis with chilled dip.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!