• By Preeti Agarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 687 kcal
Ingredients for vegetable sizzler
- › 45 gms soya chunks 100 gms paneer 60 gms rice 200 gms veggies 10 gms ghee not counting veggies calories 1 tomato for chutney little stevia
1. Boil 45 gms soya chunks ...squeeze it make a paste in that paste grate paneer ...add salt.. chat masala..green chilli ..corrainder leaves mix it n make tikkis n fry it on tawa with little ghee...make it crispy on low flame... boil rice ...fry it in little ghee n keep aside cut long veggies ....saute them n put salt black pepper oregano n chilli flakes...squeeze lemon after veggies r made chutney ....1 tomato puree...heat it in kadhai put salt n little stevia....make it like a sauce now plating...heat sizzler tray keep rice on 1 side...another side veggies tikki on above n then sauce n green chutney onions as garnishing
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!