Vegetable Shakshuka with Indian spices
• By Rhitwaja
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 313 kcal
Ingredients for Vegetable Shakshuka with Indian spices
- › eggs - 2
- › onion - 50gm
- › cauliflower - 50gm
- › carrot - 50gm
- › green veggies - 80gm
- › butter - 10gm
- › Spices - cumin seeds, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric, red chilli powder, dry mango powder (amchur)
- › Ginger - garlic paste - 1tbsp
- › Salt
- › tomato - 30gm
1. 1. Chop all the vegetables, tomato and onion
2. 2. Heat butter in a pan
3. 3. Once butter is hot add cumin seeds
4. 4. Once cumin starts crackling, add the onion and fry till the onions are a bit soft
5. 5. Add ginger-garlic paste. Saute till the raw smell of the paste is gone
6. 6. Next add all the other vegetables, tomato and fry for 3-4 mins
7. 7. Add all the dry spices. Fry for a minute. Add salt. Then cover and cook till all the vegetables are cooked well. Splash water in case the vegetables dry out
8. 8. Use a potato masher to lightly mash the vegetables.
9. 9. Break the eggs , one at a time, in a bowl. Make a small space in between the mashed vegetables. pour the egg carefully into the space so that the yolk remains intact. Repeat with the other egg
10. 10. Cover and cook till the eggs are done. Sprinkle some black pepper powder. Serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!