Vegetable rajmah rice
• By Pamela Ganguly
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 303 kcal
Ingredients for Vegetable rajmah rice
- › 30g basmati rice
- › 30g rajmah
- › 10g ghee
- › 150g mixed vegetables ( finely chopped)
- › Few coriander leaves to garnish
- › 1tsp rajmah masala
- › Salt to taste
- › 1tsp ginger garlic paste
- › 1small onion finely chopped
- › 1green chilly finely chopped
1. Soak rajmah overnight.
2. Next boil it with 1 cup water and some salt. Drain the water and keep it aside.
3. Cook basmati rice separately.
4. In a pan add ghee and fry onions. Once onion are done add ginger garlic paste , finely chopped green chillies and fry.
5. Now add finely chopped veggies and sprinkle some salt, cover and cook it for 10 mins.
6. Once veggies are done add rajmah masala and mix everything well.
7. Now add boiled rice and rajmah.
8. Mix everything, cover and cook it for 5 mins.
9. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
10. You can relish it with curd if that fits into your macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!