vegetable pulao with egg curry
• By Nithya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 383 kcal
Ingredients for vegetable pulao with egg curry
- › Butter . - 5 gram Bayleaf. - 2 Cinnamon. - small piece Star anise. - 1 Clove. - 2 Cardamom. - 1 Onion. - 1 whole medium size Green chilli. - 2 Ginger&garlic paste - 1/2 tsp Whole egg. - 1 Vegetable. - 100 gram Raw rice. - 45 gram Salt. As per taste
1. STEP 1: Wash & Soak the rice for 30 minutes . Heat a pan in medium flame add butter. Once it get heated, add briyani spices with ginger garlic paste, green chilli, onion & sauté them well. Sauté it Without changing onion to brown Color. After that Add any vegetables along with salt. Cook the vegetables like 75% done. STEP 2: After veg cook, add 1/2 cup of water. Close the lid until it gets to boil. Drain water From the soaked rice & add it to the boiling water. In between check the salt. Turn the flame to low close the lid and cook for 30 minutes like dum style. After 30 minutes open the lid. Yummy yummy Vegetable pulao ready Enjoy with egg gravy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!