Vegetable paneer thalipeeth
• By Varsha Gujar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 485 kcal
Ingredients for Vegetable paneer thalipeeth
- › Soya ( Grounded Soya powder) wheat flour
- › Paneer
- › Vegetables Capsicum, Onions
- › Spices Chilli Powder, Coriander powder, Turmeric powder, Salt and cumin powder
1. Grind soya chunks
2. Add wheat flour to it
3. Add paneer and vegetables, spices and salt. You can also add fresh coriander leaves and pudina leaves if you like
4. Mix everything, just like you would knead the dough except that you don't need to add water as paneer will release some water
5. Set it aside for 10 mins, make small balls out of it and on a plastic sheet roll it out with help of fingers or you could also use rolling pin and board
6. Add butter on a tawa, spread it with a silicone brush and put the rolled out thalipeeth-allow it to cook from both sides and you are done!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!