• By Shruti Sood
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 381 kcal
Ingredients for Vegetable Macaroni
- › Macaroni (50 gms)
- › Oil (7 gms)
- › Paneer (50 gms)
- › Onion (20 gms)
- › Tomato, de-seeded (20 gms)
- › Green bell pepper (20 gms)
- › Garlic (3 cloves)
- › Peas (10 gms)
- › Salt, Black Pepper and Oregano (as per taste)
1. Boil the macaroni in a pan. Pour few drops of oil and stir well, this will help in macaroni to not become sticky. Once done, strain and run it through the cold water and keep it aside.
2. In a pan, pour the remaining oil (as per your macros) and add in finely chopped garlic. Sauté it well and add the chopped vegetables and keep stirring. You may cook the vegetables al denté or well done, whichever way you like.
3. Once the vegetables are done, add paneer to it and let it get pan fried a little bit till the time it gets that nice brown colour to it. Then, add the seasoning and boiled macaroni to the pan.
4. Give it a good toss and you're done. You can also season it additionally with some oregano and chilly flakes or any other seasoning of your liking. Enjoy it nice and hot with a hot cuppa.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!