• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 289 kcal
Ingredients for Vegetable Chop
- › Carrot 50g
- › Beetroot 50g
- › Sweet potato 100g
- › Bread 1 slice
- › Flour 10g
- › Mustard oil 2.5ml
- › Ginger grated
- › Chopped green chillies
- › Cumin seeds
- › Nigella seeds
- › Black pepper
- › Cloves
- › Green Cardamom
- › Cinnamon
- › Fennel seeds
- › Red dry chilies
- › Salt
1. Heat a kadai and roast the dry spices (fennel, cumin, cardamom, cinnamon, dry red chili, black peppercorn, kalonji), let them cool down and grind to powder. Keep aside.
2. In a pot take water and sweet potato boil it (don’t over boil) peel and mash it.
3. Wash carrot and beetroot peel the skin and grate them.
4. In a non stick pan add mustard oil and when the oil is hot reduce the heat and add grated ginger and the vegetables. Add the powdered spices and crushed peanuts, mix well add salt Keep cooking for 5-6min. Switch off the heat. Let the mixture cool down. [Note: If you think your vegetable mixture has more moisture then cook for longer duration. Add this mixture with sweet potato and mix everything together.
5. Make small balls with the mixture. The size and shape depends on individuals choice, I did a cylindrical shape.
6. Make a thin batter by mixing water and flour. Toast bread and make bread crumbs.
7. Dip the vegetable balls in the batter and roll them in bread crumbs.
8. Put them in air fryer and fry for 20 minutes or till golden brown at 180 degree.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!