VEGAN RECIPE - Soya Chunks & Chapati
• By Akshay Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 317 kcal
Ingredients for VEGAN RECIPE - Soya Chunks & Chapati
- › Soya granules - 50 gran
- › Wheat flour - 30 gram
- › Oil - 5 gram
1. Making a soya bhurji - Wash the granules properly and let it dry, cut 10-15 gram onion and tomato (Ignoring the calories here) and fry it in oil. Add soya chunks to this. Let it heat and get prepared in 10-15 minutes.
2. Prepare chapatis as per your preference. I am using 30 gram wheat flour.
3. You can have salads with the meals
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!