Veg Thai Green curry
• By Anubha Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 539 kcal
Ingredients for Veg Thai Green curry
- › Green veggies 🥬 100 g Capsicum 🫑 50 g Broccoli 🥦 60 g Baby corn 🌽 70 g Carrot 🥕 60 g Onion 🧅 100 g Coriander leaves 🍃 Lemon juice 🧃 1 tsp Lemon grass 2-3 strands of leaves Paneer ( it can be replaced with boiled chicken for non- vegetarians) 100 g Coconut milk 150 ml Roasted coriander seeds 1tbsp Ginger Garlic( 4-5 cloves) You can increase or decrease the quantity of vegetables as per your liking.
1. A) For green curry paste- Add coriander leaves, roasted coriander seeds, chilli, onion, ginger, garlic, lemon juice and lemon grass( leaves boil for 2-3 minutes and then add) Salt to taste Grind all the ingredients to fine paste. B) Recipe- 1. Take a pan. 2. Parboiled all the veggies for few minutes or you can sauté also. 3. Take a wok, put on the flame. Add green paste to it. Cook it for few minutes. Add all the parboiled veggies, stir for few minutes. 4. Add coconut milk, salt and sugar as per your taste. Add paneer or chicken( boiled). 5. Tadaa... your Thai veg curry is ready to serve with rice or noodles or quinoa. You can make alteration to the recipe as per your taste and likes!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!