Veg. Soya Spaghetti
• By Archana Aggarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 257 kcal
Ingredients for Veg. Soya Spaghetti
- › 25gms Spaghetti
- › 150gms sliced vegetables ( cabbage, capsicum, carrot)
- › 20gms tomato
- › 30gms onion
- › 5gms oil
- › 3gms vinegar
- › Salt as per taste
- › Italian seasoning
- › Chilli flakes/ black pepper
- › 3 cloves of garlic
- › 1/2inch grated garlic
- › 1 green chilli
- › 30gms Soya chunk
- › Coriander for garnish
1. Boil Spaghetti in water with/without salt, drain it and rinse with cold water and keep it aside
2. Boil Soya chunks with/without salt and cut into half pieces.
3. In a pan heat oil. Add garlic, ginger and green chilli and Sauté.
4. Add chopped onions, veggies and soyabean to it and Sauté for 2-3 mins.
5. Now add Tomatoes and Sauté for another 2 mins.
6. Add spices, vinegar and spaghetti.
7. Sauté for another 3-4 mins and garnish with Corriander/parsley.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!