• By Prachi Pooja Singhai
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 380 kcal
Ingredients for Veg platter
- › 50gm. qunioa
- › 50gm paneer
- › 100 gm broccoli
- › 50 gm corn
- › 10gm ghee/Butter
- › 60gm curd
1. clean and boil qunioa add salt as required.
2. heat ghee/butter in a pan.. add cumin and mustard seeds followed by green chillies.
3. add peanut and urad daal for crunch if that fits in your given calories ( it's not added in the recipe's total calories).
4. mix curd in the boiled qunioa and add it with the tadka.
5. garnish with coriander.
6. heat ghee/butter in a pan... add broccoli, corn and paneer...
7. roast for 5 mins.. add salt and pepper..
8. be creative and add more vegies as per your diet plan... remember to garnish your platter to enjoy it more ....
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!