Veg platter - paneer bhurji and roti
• By Mrs Jaya Panse
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 377 kcal
Ingredients for Veg platter - paneer bhurji and roti
- › 1 Paneer 40 gm 2 oil / butter /ghee 8 gm 3 onion 60 gm 4 tomato 60 gm 5 chili green as per your taste chopped 6 haldi, mirch powder, dhaniya powder, salt as per your taste 7 garlic cloves 3-4 chopped and minced 8 garam masala optional 9) dough of 50 gram raw wheat flour / or chapati in weight 78 gm
1. 1 Roti or chapati you all know how to make, keep it aside For paneer bhurji- 1) scrambled paneer 2) add ghee/oil in a pen 3)add jeera, garlic and onions and chili and tomato ,when it get soften 4) put haldi and all spices 5) now add paneer and salt in 6) add chopped coriander 7) serve hottttt with chapati ( made with 50gm of wheat flour)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!