Veg Paneer Fried Rice
• By Anuja Mishra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 612 kcal
Ingredients for Veg Paneer Fried Rice
- › Basmati rice 50gm
- › Paneer 100gm (diced)
- › Broccoli 30gm chopped
- › Capsicum 40gm fine chopped
- › Beans 15gm fine chopped
- › Green peas 15gm
- › Onion 25gm chopped
- › Tomato 50
- › Ginger half tea spoon fine chopped
- › Garlic half tea spoon fine chopped
- › Green chilli 1 fine chopped
- › Dry red chilli 1
- › Salt
1. Take a bowl wash rice and keep it aside for 10 minutes. In a non stick pan dry roast paneer cubes.
2. Take a pan add 2 cup of water add red chilli,tomato and boil it for 4 to 5 minutes. Take tomato and chilli out of water. Cool them and then peel off tomato's skin and grind both of them. Meanwhile in a big pan boil 2 cups of water & then add little bit of oil add some salt, add rice and give it a stir and continue to cook on medium high flame. Cook the rice al dente and not mushy. Quickly drain the rice to a colander.
3. Heat pan add little bit of oil add some chopped ginger and garlic stir it & then add tomato, chilli paste stir it again. Add salt and give it a good mix. Cook it for 2 to 3 minutes and sauce is ready. This sauce enhances the taste of the rice.
4. Heat a wok in high flame add rest of the oil. Add chopped garlic stir it well. Add chopped green chilli, onion stir and saute. Add all the veggies,and fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Don't over cook them. Then add tomato sauce which we cooked earlier. Add rice, roasted paneer and salt. Toss, mix and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Veg Paneer fried rice is ready to serve. Enjoy 😉
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!