• By Vandita Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:00 Minutes 511 kcal
Ingredients for Veg Noodles
- › Noodles ( Disano Durum wheat pasta Spaghetti) - 100gm
- › Green Veggies - 200gm ( Any of ur choice)
- › Onion - 100gm
- › Oil - 5gm
- › Soy sauce - 10gm
- › Vinegar - 10gm
- › Ketchup - 10gm
- › Salt as required
- › Black pepper as required
1. 1) Take a pan and add a litre of water in it and keep it to boil.
2. 2) Once the water gets boiled, add noodles in to the water and let them boil.
3. 3) When noodles get cooked then switch off the flame and drain the boiled water from noodles and wash them with cold water so that they don't become sticky.
4. 4)Now take a pan , add oil in it and stir fry all the vegetables including onion. You can add cabbage , carrot, capsicum , beans or any other vegetable of your choice.
5. 5) Once vegetables get stir fried add all the sauces in the pan and mix it well.
6. 6) Add salt, black pepper as per your taste and mix it well.
7. 7) Now at last add the boiled noodles into the pan and give a good mix and switch off the flame.
8. 8) Enjoy your noodles.😊
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!