Veg Manchurian with Schezwan Fried Rice
• By Neha C
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 668 kcal
Ingredients for Veg Manchurian with Schezwan Fried Rice
- › Paneer
- › Cabbage
- › Ginger and Garlic
- › Green Chilli
- › Salt
- › Isabgol
- › Ghee
- › Green Veggies
- › Soya Sauce
- › Chilli Sauce
- › Rice
- › Corn Flour
- › Schezwan Rice Masala (Ching's)
1. Manchurian Balls- Grate the cabbage and mash paneer,Mix both along with salt ginger garlic green chilli (all crushed). For Binding Manchurian add Isabgol.
2. Make small round shape machurians.
3. Coat appe pan with ghee and keep Manchurian in it for 10 minutes. Turn it around so it should be cooked properly.
4. Gravy- Cut onion and capsicum in cube shape Take little florets of brocolli Take ghee in pan add crushed garlic ginger and onion After turning translucent add brocolli and capsicum add salt and let it cook (Do not overcook it should be little crispy) In a small bowl mix 10 gm corn flour in water (you can take more if you want your gravy to be more thick) Add green chilli sauce and soy sauce to the cooked veggies Add water and cornflour to the veggies Add Salt Keep on stirring untill it thickens.
5. For Rice- Cook rice In a pan add ghee ,mix the cooked rice with schezwan masala.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!