• By Geeta Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 274 kcal
Ingredients for veg macroni
- › Macaroni- 1 katori
- › yellow bell pepper+ red bell pepper - 250gm
- › beans-100gm
- › tomatoes- 3
- › green chili-2
- › Vinegar (optional) can add amchur or lemon juice if not available
- › soya sauce (optional)
- › jeera, salt,pepper powder
1. Boil macaroni
2. check when it is boiled till 90%
3. wash and cut veggies thin n long
4. heat 1tbsp oil in kadhai, add jeera and chopped tomatoes and green chilli, saute till tomato softens and then add all other veggies . Add a pinch of salt and cover the pan for 2 minutes.
5. strain the macaroni and keep aside
6. saute the vegetables add salt to taste, pepper powder, 1tspn vinegar, and 1tspn soya sauce. mix everything well .
7. dont overcook the vegetables, when they just soften a little add the boiled macroni and mix well. just cover the oan for 2 minutes. mix well and its ready to eat. serve with ketchup.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!