Veg cheese garlic bread
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:45 Minutes 823 kcal
Ingredients for Veg cheese garlic bread
- › Wheat flour 100g
- › Cheese 2 cubes
- › Corn 50g
- › Capsicum 50g
- › Ghee 30g
- › Red chilly flakes
- › Garlic
- › Parsley
- › Salt
- › Pepper
- › Curd 25g
- › Yeast 3g
- › Stevia
1. Step 1 In a bowl take atta add stevia and yeast mix it with help of spatula and leave it for a minute or so... Now add salt warm curd mix with spatula till all atta combines together.. Add ghee and warm water as required and knead it with hand for 5mins or till it becomes soft... Apply a gram of butter on the dough cover the bowl with double foil in a warm place for 2 to 3 hrs... This will depend on temperature
2. Step 2 In butter add chilly flakes, grated garlic, oregano, salt, pepper and chopped parsley ..
3. Step 3 Roll out the dough, leaving the edges apply butter mixture then on half portion fill the filling with cheese, corn and capsicum ... Now on edges put water and seal it... Make few slits on it and apply remaining butter mixture on top and bake it for 10 to 12 mins on no 4 temperature gas oven...
4. Serve with homemade pesto sauce
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!