• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 558 kcal
Ingredients for Vada Pau
- › Potato 150g
- › Chana dal 80g
- › Green Chili
- › Coriander leaves
- › Roasted jeera powder
- › Salt
- › Red chili powder
- › Water
- › Bread 2 slice
1. Roast chana dal so there is no moisture left then let it cool down. Grind it in mixer and make fine powder. Run through a sieve to remove any lage particles. Add salt, chili powder and water and make a batter. Keep this aside.
2. In a saucepan take water add potato and boil them, peel and then mash them with a fork in a bowl. Add salt, green chili, coriander leaves, roasted jeera powder and red chili powder. Mixeverything well. then make small to medium balls from the mashed potato mixture. flatten these balls a bit. cover and keep aside.
3. Dip the slightly flattened potato balls in the batter and coat it evenly with the batter.
4. Take a foil grease it with ghee put the batter coated potato on it and fry for 10 minutes first. Once it becomes firm remove from foil and put it on air fryer basket for another 15 minutes or till it’s cooked. This will help the batter not to stick.
5. Enjoy your weekend without cheating on your macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!