Usli / Sundal
• By Shwetha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 145 kcal
Ingredients for Usli / Sundal
- › Chole/Chickpea/Kabul Kadle - 35gms Ghee/Coconut Oil - 5gms For tadka - mustard seeds, hing, chana daal, urad dal, ginger, curry leaves and green chilli For garnishing - Coriander seeds and lemon (you can use coconut if allowed within your macros)
1. 1. Soak Chole overnight and pressure cook for 7-8 whistles 2. In a pan, add coconut oil ( I used coconut oil for flavour as I cannot add coconut for garnishing) 3. Add mustard seeds and hing, let them splutter 4. Then add less than a spoon of chana and urad dal, green chillies, grated ginger, curry leaves and saute 5. Then add then boiled chole and salt per taste. Mix well and leave it on low to medium flame for a couple of mins 6. Garnish with coriander and a little lemon juice You can make similar usli with chana dal/green gram/black chana.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!