Turmeric honey balls a small powerhouse
• By Venera Choudhary
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 57 kcal
Ingredients for Turmeric honey balls a small powerhouse
- › Ingred:for about 36 pieces 1 teasp. (5 g) turmeric 2 tbsp. hot water 20 g ginger 1/2 teasp. of cinnamon 1 small sp. black pepper 300 g blanched almonds grated juice of 1/2 untreated lemon 80 g honey
1. Put the turmeric in a heat-resistant bowl, stir with hot water and let it soak for 5 minutes. Peel and grate the ginger. Add the cinnamon and pepper . Finely grind the almonds with grinder . Put a little more than 3/4 of the ground almonds lemon juice, honey and the prepared turmeric paste in a mixing bowl. Knead everything.Then form approx. 36 small balls ( 10 grams each). Overpacked or stored in a cool place, the balls can be kept for up to 10 days.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!