• By Rakesh Thodupunuri
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 424 kcal
Ingredients for Turkey Burger
- › Italian light Hamburger buns - 1 bun
- › Turkey burger patty - 1 patty
- › Jalapeno cream hot sauce - 1/2 tbsp
- › Onion - 30gms
- › Tomato - 25 gms
- › American Cheese - 1 slice
- › Green Kale - 40gms
- › Salted butter - 1/2 tea spoon
- › Salt
1. Heat a pan grease with butter
2. Place the raw turkey burger patty on the pan
3. Let the patty cook for 8 mins one side and turn it over
4. then put tomato and onions in the same pan on a side so that they can cook in the fat released by turkey patty.
5. cook the patty for 6 mins on other side and place the cheese slice at the end and let it melt on the patty and remove the patty from the pan
6. once the onions and tomatoes are cooked remove them from the pan
7. Heat the burger bun in same pan no oil needed, it will be greasy and has some of the tomato flavor in it.
8. Smear the hot sauce to buns and arrange the burger and enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!