Tuna Bhuna: protein rich easy to cook recipe
• By Tanvi K
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 211 kcal
Ingredients for Tuna Bhuna: protein rich easy to cook recipe
- › canned tuna oil dried chilli mustard seeds Fenugreek seeds chilly powder turmeric powder curry leaves asofetida (hing) onion salt
1. 1. take oil in a pan as per your macros, add curry leaves, mustard seeds, Fenugreek seeds, chilli dried, curry leaves, asofetida and let them crackle 2. add 50 g of finely chopped onion and let it cook 3. add powdered spices and let them simmer for a few minutes so they cook 4. drain out the oil/water from the can and add the canned tuna and mix well 5. now he comes the difficult part, keep roasting the tuna for 10-15 mins by stirring till it's dry and really well roasted. the whole dish turns brown in colour after sufficient roasting 7. top it off with some amchur powder or coriander if you like
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!