Tulsi Ajwain Ka Mahi Tikka
• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
02:00 Minutes 585 kcal
Ingredients for Tulsi Ajwain Ka Mahi Tikka
- › 600 gms river sole fish 100 gms basil paste 15 gms ajwain 100 gms ginger and garlic paste 50 gms green chilli paste 40 gms garam masala powder 10 gms cardamom powder 200 gms hung curd 50 gms dairy cream to taste salt 50 ml mustard oil 10 gms kasuri methi 10 ml lemon juice
1. Wash and clean the fish. Cut it into tikka cut. Mix salt, ginger, garlic and lemon juice and keep it aside for at least 30 minutes. Mix all the spices with hung curd and mix it well. Add the fish and let it marinate for 1 hour. Arrange the skewers across the clay oven about 4-5 inches from the heat. Turn it regularly until it turns light brown in color. Cook it for 7-10 minutes. Baste it with oil and leave it for 10 minutes. Again, cook it until it turns golden brown. Remove it from tandoor and apply fresh lemon juice. Serve hot with mint chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!