• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 680 kcal
Ingredients for tropical Pancakes
- › Oats: 40 gm
- › Iso sensation vanilla protein: 32 gm
- › Banana: 100 gm
- › Butter: 10 gm
- › Coconut milk: 80 gm
- › Pineapple: 75 gm
- › Maple syrup: 15 ml
- › Apple cider vinegar: 5 ml
- › Baking soda: 1/2 tsp
1. 1. Blend together ripe banana, coconut milk, oats, vanilla protein, apple cider vinegar and baking soda. You can even add 2-3 drops of pineapple extract for extra flavour.
2. 2. Heat a non-stick pan and grease it with little butter.
3. 3. Pour the batter and cook on both sizes.
4. 4. You can make 2 medium-sized pancakes or 4 small ones.
5. 5. Serve with chopped pineapple pieces, maple syrup and remaining butter.
6. 6. If you are using ripe banana, you might not need extra sweetness; but if you want, you can add sugar-free/stevia while blending the batter.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!