Tropical Calamari rolls
• By Aditi Sharada
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 199 kcal
Ingredients for Tropical Calamari rolls
- › Squid 80g (cleaned, with tentacles chopped finely)
- › Prawn 50g ( except the tail, chop the prawn finely)
- › Onion 50g (finely chopped)
- › Garlic 15g (finely chopped)
- › Pepper powder 8g
- › Coriander /parsley leaves 3 tbsp finely chopped
- › Lime juice 5ml
- › Butter 5g
- › Tomato puree 40g
- › Mustard seeds 2g
- › Ginger 3g (grated)
- › Mini pineapple cubes 10g
- › Coriander / parsley leaves for garnish
1. Clean the squid. Cut the squid body into 2.5cm rings. Chop the tentacles very finely.
2. In a nonstick pan on medium flame, add 3g butter, 40g onion and saute for 5 minutes until slightly brown. Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
3. Add pepper powder 8g + chopped prawns (except the tails) +chopped tentacles add saute for 2 mins. Add chopped coriander 3tbsp, and switch off the flame. Add 5ml lime juice and salt as per taste.
4. Stuff the squid ring with this mixture. To the nonstick pan add 20 ml of water and c cover the lid and cook and medium flame for 5 mins. Flip the side and cook for 5 more minutes.
5. Remove and keep aside.
6. In another nonstick pan add 1g butter, 2g mustard seeds, let is Crackle. Add tomato puree 40g, grated ginger 3g, salt and stevia as per taste.
7. Assembly. Place the stuffed squid on a plate. Add a spoonful of tomato Chutney on each squid. Place a pineapple cube, on top of it place prawn tail.
8. Garnish it with small red onion piece and coriander leaf.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!