Tomato Veggie Pulav
• By Dolly V
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 229 kcal
Ingredients for Tomato Veggie Pulav
- › Tomatoes
- › Onions
- › Veggies
- › Oil
- › Garam masala
- › Red chilli powder
- › Coriander seeds powder
- › Roasted Cumin Seeds Powder
- › Bay leaf, Cinnamon stick, Black cardamom, Cumin seeds, ground pepper
- › Green chilli
- › Salt
1. Heat oil and add the bay leaf, Cinnamon stick, Black cardamom, Cumin seeds, ground pepper and one slit green chilli. Saute these for a minute.
2. Add the veggies of your choice and saute them for 3 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes, the powdered spices, garam masala along with salt and cook the mixture till the tomatoes become a little soft.
4. Pour water to this mixture and bring it to a boil. I took a little more than 2 cups of water for one cup of rice.
5. Add soaked rice to this boiling mix and cover and cook till the rice is well cooked.
6. Have fun!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!