Tomato Soya Chicken
• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1 Minutes 371 kcal
Ingredients for Tomato Soya Chicken
- › Chicken 200 gm
- › Soya sauce 1 table spoon
- › Tomato paste a peaked tablespoon and little more
- › Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- › Red Chilli powder and salt as per taste
- › Cumin powder a teaspoon
- › Coconut oil/ ghee / butter 5 gm
- › Chopped Coriander for garnishing
1. In a bowl combine together the tomato paste, ginger garlic paste, soy sauce, chilly powder. Taste it before you add more salt. Soy Sauce contains salt and if you are not careful the dish will become very salty.
2. Rub this paste all over the chicken. Leave aside for about 20 mins or so.
3. Use a non-stick pan. Soy sauce contains wheat and a lil sugar. Both of these will caramelize as they cook. Take care of the temperature to avoid burning it.
4. Heat oil in a pan. Add the chicken. Keep the temperature at high for about 5 mins. Then cover the dish and let it simmer away for 10 mins. Open and mix well. Add chopped coriander and use its moisture to de-glaze the pan. Cover and cook for another 10 minutes on low heat.
5. Open and there will be just a little moisture collected around the chicken. Dry it up using some high heat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!