• By Supreet
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 95 kcal
Ingredients for Tomato Shorba
- › 250gm Red Ripe Tomatoes (Roughly chopped)
- › 1tsp fresh chopped ginger and garlic
- › salt as needed
- › Handful of cilantro leaves with its thin stems
- › 1cup water
- › 1pc Bay leaves
- › 1small piece cinnamon
- › 2pc cloves
- › pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- › For Tempering/Tadka
- › 5gm Butter
- › 1/4 TSP Cumin seeds
- › chopped cilantro leaves
- › 1/4 TSP chopped garlic
1. In a pressure cooker add all the ingredients one by one except water,salt and peppercorns.
2. put the lid on and allow it for 4-5 whistles on high flame (no need to add extra water).Take off the lid once cooker releases all its pressure now blend all the ingredients with blender and pass through the strainer.
3. Add water in soup and bring it to boil on simmer.
4. For Tempering heat the butter in a pan add cumin seeds let it crackle,add chopped garlic saute it til light golden colour add chopped cilantro.now mix this tadka in soup and bring it boil for 4-5 mins on simmer.
5. Adjust seasoning and add freshly ground peppercorns.
6. Garnish it with chopped cilantro and fresh cream.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!