• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 109 kcal
Ingredients for tomato Chutney
- › Tomatoes, chopped: 130 gm
- › Onions, chopped: 35 gm
- › Chana dal: 5 gm
- › Urad dal: 5 gm
- › Curry leaves: 8 to 10
- › Green chillies, finely chopped: 2-3
- › Turmeric powder: 1 tspn
- › Oil: 5 ml
- › Salt: To taste
1. 1. Heat oil in a broad non-stick pan. Add the chana dal, urad dal, green chillies and curry leaves. Sautu00e9 this on a slow flame for 2 minutes or until dals turn brown.
2. 2. Add the chopped onions and sautu00e9 it for 2 minutes or till the onions turn translucent.
3. 3. Now add chopped tomatoes, turmeric powder and salt. Mix it and cook on a slow flame for 4-5 minutes. Stir it occasionally. Keep aside and allow it to cool completely.
4. 4. Blend it in a mixture and make a coarse paste.
5. 5. Serve it or store it in refrigerator .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!