Tofu Vegetable Stirfry
• By Ashwini Kher
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 257 kcal
Ingredients for Tofu Vegetable Stirfry
- › 1)170gm tofu 2)85 gm Broccoli 3)100gm mixed peppers 4)30 gm onion 5)5 gm garlic 6)5 gm sesame seeds 7)5 gm oil 8)1 tbsp-17 gm soya sauce 9)1 tbsp-10 gm cornstarch 10)1 tbsp white vinegar 11)salt,black pepper powder,1tsp green chilli sauce
1. 1)Take half cornstarch and coat tofu cubes and grill it in a pan.(just to make it crispy) 2)Parboiled broccoli and keep it aside. 3)Chop onions and peppers in triangle shape. 3)In a wok,add oil..once oil is hot add chopped garlic,saute it well. 4)Add onions,saute till it turns soft. 5)Now add peppers and saute for 30 secs.Add brocoli and tofu pieces and let it half cook. 6)Add chilli sauce,vinegar,soya sauce,salt and pepper. 7)Give it a nice mix.Add slury(remaining cornstarch+water) and let it cook till it coats all the veggies. 8)Switch off the gas and sprinkle some sesame seeds over it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!