Tofu spinach sandwich with cheese
• By Priyanka Barnwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
20:00 Minutes 342 kcal
Ingredients for Tofu spinach sandwich with cheese
- › spinach 300 gm
- › tofu 100 gm
- › 1 amul cheese cube
- › 2 loaf of brown bread
- › curd 33 gm
- › salt as per according to your taste and some maggie masala
- › ghee
- › garlic 4-5 piece
1. heat the pan, add some ghee let it heat properly then add garlic, little fry till it's color change into brown then finally add spinach. ( don't need to boil spinach before)
2. in the meantime add curd in a bowl then add tofu and maggi masala marinate them for 2-3 minutes and then heat a pan add some desi ghee a little bit and pour all the tofu into that just need to make them brown
3. And in the preparation of tofu don't forget to stir the spinach, let's it's water get evaporated add salt and maggi massala and last the cheese cube into it. once the cheese gets melt completely mix it properly and have on this brown bread with some cucumber.
4. it's yumm
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!