Tofu Scramble with Peas and Beans
• By Akash Nair
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 474 kcal
Ingredients for Tofu Scramble with Peas and Beans
- › Tofu 100 grams
- › Kidney Beans 50 grams
- › Green Peas 50 grams
- › Spinach 50 -75 grams
- › Grated Carrots 30-45 grams
- › Ginger
- › Mustard Seeds
- › Coconut Oil 1.5 tbsp
- › Spices
1. Heat coconut oil and crackle the mustard seeds.
2. Saute the ginger, spinach and grated carrots.
3. Once the veggies are soft, add scrambled tofu and allow it to roast as per desired texture.
4. Add Salt, Pepper, Turmeric, Chilli Powder and Coriander as per taste.
5. Keep stirring on medium flame until the tofu mixes up with the spices.
6. Add pre boiled kidney beans and frozen peas and stir until cooked.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and lemon if required.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!