tired of eating Soya? let’s eat Soya Paneer Bharta. Vegiterian food
• By Monideepa Basu
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:0 Minutes 683 kcal
Ingredients for tired of eating Soya? let’s eat Soya Paneer Bharta. Vegiterian food
- › Soya chunks Paneer One tomato One onion Spices
1. Detailed recipe- Boil 35g of Soya chunk for 10mins and squeeze all the excess water and grind it coarsely in a grinder. Grade 175 g of paneer. Chop one tomato and chope one onion into fine pieces. Now in a non-stick kadai, put 9 g of ghee and let it heat. Add one teaspoon of cumin seeds and let it splattered. Add finely chopped onion and saute for sometime. Add garlic powder and ginger powder according to your taste. Add grind soya and stair well and cover for 5 mins stiring in between. Add salt as per your taste. once the soya granules are roasted enough, add little water and stir. Add paneer and cover it for 5 mins and tasty yummy Soya Pneer Bharta is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!