Tiranga Idli 🇮🇳
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 40 kcal
Ingredients for Tiranga Idli 🇮🇳
- › Rice - 100gm
- › Urad daal/ split black lentils- 50gm
- › Fenugreek seeds - 3gm
- › Spinach - 100gm
- › Beetroot - 20gm
- › Olive oil - 5gm
- › Salt - as per the taste
- › Eno/ fruit salt - 1 tsp
1. Soak urad daal, rice and fenugreek seeds overnight.
2. The following day, grind it adding 1/2 cup water to make a batter, which should be thick.
3. Grind spinach and beetroot separately and take it in a bowl.
4. For white batter pour it in the idli stand as it is. For green, add spinach purée to the white batter For orange, mix spinach and beetroot together to the white batter. To the three separate bowl, add eno 1/3 tsp and mix well.
5. Make sure to separate each of the coloured idlis by having it at separate layers of the idli stand Grease it with oil and pour in the batter
6. Pour some water in the pot and let it heat. Insert the idli stand and let it cook for 7 minutes or until it’s done!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!