• By Kp
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 171 kcal
Ingredients for Til Chikki
- › 1 cup sesame / til, white 1 tsp ghee 1 cup jaggery / gud
1. firstly in a pan dry roast 1 cup sesame on low flame till it splutters. now in another kadai heat 1 tsp ghee and add 1 cup jaggery. keep stirring on medium flame till the jaggery melts completely. alternatively, use sugar, if you do not prefer jaggery. boil the jaggery syrup on low flame till the syrup turns glossy and thickens. check the consistency, by dropping syrup into a bowl of water, it should form hard ball and cut with a snap sound. else boil for another minute and check. simmer the flame add add roasted sesame seeds. stir well making sure jaggery syrup coats well. immediately pour the mixture over butter paper or onto steel plate greased with ghee. be quick else the mixture turns hard and will be difficult to set. get together forming a block, be careful as the mixture will be very hot. now using a rolling pin roll the slightly thick block. allow to cool for a minute, and when its still warm cut into pieces.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!