• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
40:00 Minutes 364 kcal
Ingredients for Tidali Dal
- › split Bengal gram (chana dal) soaked for 30 minutes and drained 1/2 cup split pigeon pea (dhuli toor dal) soaked for 30 minutes and drained 1/2 cup onion large, finely chopped 1 tomato large, finely chopped 1 curry leaves 8-10 turmeric powder 1 1/2 teaspoons red chilli powder 2 teaspoons salt to taste green chillies slit 3-4 Chopped fresh coriander leaves for garnish For Tempering ghee 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic finely chopped 1 1/2 tablespoons cumin seeds 2 teaspoons
1. Heat a pressure cooker, add split green gram, split Bengal gram, split pigeon pea, onion, tomato, curry leaves, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, green chillies and 6 cups water and mix well. Cover the cooker with a lid and cook under pressure till 4-5 whistles are released. Open the lid of the cooker once the pressure reduces completely and mix well. For the tempering, heat ghee in a deep pan, add garlic and cumin seeds and sauté till the garlic turns golden brown. Add the cooked gram mixture, mix well and cook for a minute. Take the pan off the heat. Transfer the dal into a serving bowl, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with steamed rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!