Three cheese Garlic Texas Toast
• By Divyansh gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 317 kcal
Ingredients for Three cheese Garlic Texas Toast
- › 6 slices Texas Toast
- › 6 tbsp butter.
- › 4 cloves garlic, minced
- › 2 tbsp grated Parmesan
- › 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- › 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- › 1/2 tsp dried parsley
1. Set oven to boil. line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
2. place the 6 slices of Texas toast on the foil lined baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl, mix the butter and garlic together.
4. In another bowl, mix together the three cheeses.
5. spread some of the butter mixture onto each slice of the bread. place into the oven and broil for 2 - 3 minutes or until golden brown and slightly crispy.
6. Take the bread out of the oven and carefully flip over with a spatula. spread the remaining butter mixture oven the bread and sprinkle each piece with the cheese.
7. Place back into oven and broil for another 1- 2 minute or until cheese is melted and the edges of the toast are golden and crispy .
8. Sprinkle the parsley over the toast before service.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!