Thin crust pizza
• By Tejashree Khona
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:15 Minutes 720 kcal
Ingredients for Thin crust pizza
- › Soya flour 30 gm
- › Wheat flour 60 gm
- › Dry Yeast 2 gm
- › Water to knead the dough
- › Salt
- › Pizza pasta sauce (any brand) 10 gms
- › Milk 100 ml
- › Cheese cube 1
- › Paneer 50 gms
- › Any mix veggies 150 gms
- › Dried mix herbs
- › Ghee 5 gms
1. Warm quarter cup of water and add yeast to it. Let it rest till the yeast activates.
2. After 10 mins, take both the flours, add salt, add yeast mixed water spoon by spoon to knead the dough. Rest the dough for atleast an hour.
3. For preparing white sauce, in a pan add ghee and 1 spoon wheat flour (keep 1 spoon aside from the flour). Then roast the flour and ghee till the flour leaves aroma. Add milk and keep stirring. After a boil add grated cheese. Thicken the sauce for 4-5 minutes while continuously stirring.
4. After the dough is rested, divide into 2 balls. Roll the ball into a thin roti. Then add half the quantity of pizza sauce on the base, then spread the prepared white sauce, add veggies of your choice, add half the quantity of paneer. Spread some dried herbs.
5. In a pre heated oven bake the pizza for 15 mins on 180 degree.
6. Your thin crust restaurant style pizza is ready. This recipe will make you 2 pizzas.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!