The famous bong Chola’r dal (Chana dal)
• By Saswati Sur Halder
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 336 kcal
Ingredients for The famous bong Chola’r dal (Chana dal)
- › Chana dal 60 gm
- › Coconut, cut it small cubes or grated, as preferred 20 gm
- › Oil (preferably mustard oil) 5 gm
- › Jeera
- › Bay leaf
- › Sugarfree
1. Put oil in a pan and saute the cubed coconut pieces
2. Remove the sauted coconut and add jeera, 1 dry chilli and bayleaf to the remaining oil. Once it starts to crackle, add washed chana dal.
3. Saute it for a couple of minutes. Warm water separately and add it to the dal. Add salt, turmeric and bring it to boil. Alternatively, add this to a pressure cooker for the chana dal to cook properly
4. The dal should be cooked but not mashed
5. Once the dal is cooked, add 2/3 sugarfree tablets to add the sweet hint
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!