The Diet Dal Makhani
• By Yash Dangwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 583 kcal
Ingredients for The Diet Dal Makhani
- › Urad Dal or Kaali Dal 100gm
- › Milk 200gm
- › 10gm cow ghee
- › Kashmiri chilli powder Turmeric powder Coriander powder Garam masala
- › 4 to 6 cloves Bay leaf Cinnamon stick smalll
- › 2 tomatoes (purée) 1 onion chopped Kasuri methi Ginger 1 small pice Garlic
1. Wash the Dal properly for 3 to 4 time and soak it up in water for 8 to 9 hours .
2. Add water in pressure cooker with urad dal and even addd 4 cloves,black cardamom,cinnamon stick , bay leaf and salt. Give at least 7 whistles in low flame and let it cool and then only open the cooker .
3. Take a pan add ghee to it . Then add onion to it cook it till semi brown. Then add tomato purée which was grinder with 1 green chilli,4 to 6 garlic pics and small ginger . As the purée starts cooking add salt ,corridor powder, Kashmiri chilli powder.
4. As the colour changes add the dal with water and let it cook for 10 min then add garam masala to it. Cook it for 5 min and then lower the flame and add milk to the dal. Then cook the dal for 10 to 15 min on low flame. The more you cook the better it gets . Add roasted crushed meth over it mix it and dak is ready .
5. Note : The more you cook the dal better it gets . Methi is optional. Milk is added for the creaminess and for richness.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!