That first paalak egg curry rice in my Tiffin
• By Madhura maddolkar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 398 kcal
Ingredients for That first paalak egg curry rice in my Tiffin
- › 50gms rice boiled
- › 2 boiled eggs
- › 10gms ghee
- › 1 small onion
- › 1 small tomato
- › 2 garlic cloves
- › 100 gms Spinach
- › 1 teaspoon Ginger Garlic Paste
- › 1 green chilli (hot)
- › Salt as per taste
1. 1 boil the rice and eggs and keep separately
2. Blanch the Spinach
3. Add the diced tomato, onion, garlic and blanched spinach to a blender and blend till its watery.
4. Heat a pan and pour ghee once heated
5. Add the blended mixture to the pan and add the salt.
6. Once the mixture starts boiling, prick eggs with a tooth pick making fine holes all over and add the eggs to the pan. Cook till it all blends.
7. Voila. Add it to the rice and enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!